Toll Free no: 18005727395
E- Waste Rules
• Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
• Always handover/surrender it only to the Authorized Recyclers. Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
• Always call our E-Waste Authorized Collection Centres /points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
• Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres /Points.
• You must know the facts that hazardous substances in most of the E-Waste products after their end of life effect on human health. Hence, you must sell/handover/surrender it to the authorized recycler only.
• Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.